RAIN in Mountains, Rain Sounds for Sleeping, Soft Rain Sounds for Relaxing, Studying,

 Soft Rain sounds in the mountains can help you relax or meditate. If you have insomnia or just having trouble getting to sleep you may find rain sounds quite useful. Watching the Rain falling is good therapy for anxiety & stress reduction. Don't forget it may be useful for family or friends too. Enjoy the Rain everyone :)


I also share behind the scenes pics on the Community tab and Stories tab & other Social media


I create all of my own content. Videos and Audio are recorded out in the field by myself. On rare occasions, I transform materials provided by other creators with their approval into a new and unique creation. I am an experienced Nature Videographer & Sound Recordist. I travel the world filming and sound recording beautiful nature scenery for everyone to enjoy and relax. My other Social Media document some of my travels / behind the scenes footage etc.



Post a Comment

Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates | Designed by OddThemes